Sunday 10 May 2015

A- Z of my favourite foods

This is an A-Z of my favourite foods! I hope you enjoy!

A  Apple tart                                                    
B  Baklava
C  Chocolate (obviously!)
D  Duck pancakes
E  English muffin (toasted!)
F  Feta cheese
Gravy                                                    
Hot chocolate
Ice cream

Jam tarts or sandwiches

Kidney and steak pie (with chips!)
Lasagne
Macaroni cheese

Nachos

Octopus (calamari style!)

Paella

Quail's eggs (dipped in sea salt!)

Raspberries

Strawberries

Turkish delight

Undercooked pancakes (I couldn't think of a food i liked that started with 'U'!)
Viennese whirls

Waffles (smothered in maple syrup!)

(I don't have a favorite 'X' dish but this sounds nice!) Xavier Soup
Yogurt
Zucchini

I totally understand that this post is completely and utterly useless, however, I quite like it! But to make up for this posts dreadfulness, I may do another post sometime this week!

LittleMissBlogger

Bye! Xxx

1 comment:

  1. LOVE how you got a Steak & Kidney pie in the K category by calling it, Kidney & Steak!!

    ReplyDelete